CCFF Annual Conference
This year’s Conference took place in Truro on Friday 2 November and was a tremendous success – our biggest ever with nearly 100 delegates. Below you will find the speaker presentations.
Forum members receive early notice and an invitation to attend the annual conference free of charge. If you’re not already a member and would like to come along, please get in touch: Molly.Flynn@cornwallrcc.org.uk.
- Rachael Bice Presentation – Strategic & Environmental Waste Manager, Cornwall Council
- Arthur Roberts Presentation – Resilience & Emergency Management Officer, Cornwall Council
- Ben Johnstone Presentation – Flood & Coastal Risk Manager Devon, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, Environment Agency
- Dave Watkins Presentation – Catchment & Coastal Environment Lead, Cornwall Council
- Henry Dieudonné-Demaria presentation – Head of Defra Natural Capital Committee Secretariat
- Joyce Duffin Presentation – Portreath Flood Group Co-ordinator
- Mark Summers Presentation – Catchment Partnership Officer, Cornwall Catchment Partnership
- Miranda Winram Presentation – Forest Enterprise Head of Strategy & Insight, Forestry Commission
- Paul Cobbing Presentation – Chief Executive, National Flood Forum
- Philip Rees Presentation – Chair, South West Regional Flood & Coastal Committee