Welcome to Cornwall Community Flood Forum
Cornwall Community Flood Forum (CCFF) is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) open to everyone in Cornwall with an interest in flood risk – its causes, how to prepare and how to recover. The Forum is supported by Cornwall Council, the Environment Agency, South West Water and many other organisations but it was set up, and remains, as a community-led group.
CCFF aims to support communities, homes and businesses to become more resilient to the impacts of flooding. We do this by:
- Raising awareness about current and future flood risk to communities, businesses and schools.
- Assisting communities in preparing for flooding and facilitating post flood recovery.
- Leading community flood warden training for communities at risk in Cornwall.
- Collaborating with others to form partnerships and share experience and knowledge with others.
Membership of the Forum is free so why not join us?
There are two types of membership available – one for individuals and one for organisations such as parish councils.
Full Membership is for individuals. It entitles the member to:
- Free entry to the Annual Conference
- Attendance at Quarterly Meetings and any associated field trips
- Voting rights at the AGM and other meetings
- Quarterly eNewsletter
Associate Membership is primarily for organisations but individuals who would prefer a less active involvement with the Forum may also join as associates. It entitles the member to:
- Access to online flood warden training resources, flood preparation Toolkit materials and hands-on support to create and exercise a Community Flood Plan
- Nominated delegate attendance at Quarterly Meetings and any associated field trips
- Nominated delegate voting rights at the AGM and other meetings
- Opportunity to submit items for the Quarterly eNewsletter