Welcome to Cornwall Community Flood Forum
Cornwall Community Flood Forum is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) open to everyone in Cornwall with an interest in flood risk – its causes, how to prepare and how to recover. The Forum is supported by Cornwall Council, the Environment Agency, South West Water and many other organisations but it was set up, and remains, as a community-led group.
Membership of the Forum is free so why not join us?
There are two types of membership available – one for individuals and one for organisations such as parish councils.
Full Membership is for individuals. It entitles the member to:
- free entry to the annual conference
- attendance at quarterly meetings and any associated field trips
- voting rights at the AGM and other meetings
- quarterly eNewsletter
Associate Membership is primarily for organisations but individuals who would prefer a less active involvement with the Forum may also join as associates. It entitles the member to:
- access to online flood warden training resources, flood preparation Toolkit materials and hands-on support to create and exercise a community flood plan
- nominated delegate attendance at quarterly meetings and any associated field trips
- nominated delegate voting rights at the AGM and other meetings
- opportunity to submit items for the quarterly eNewsletter